3 Feb 2013

Some Hairstyles :)


                                                        

Hey, it's me again, Sarah :) Long time no see :D ;)
Yey, finally Selina and I had the chance to meet again :)
And we first tried out some of my favorite hairstyles :)

This is a regular fishtailbraid :) I was inspired of the latest episode of pretty little liars :D

Sounds like a cliché, but I guess models aren't always easy to work with, aren't they ? jk :D ;) <3
This is what I call : " double waterfallbraid" :) Am I the only one thinking of a mermaid ,while sporting this hairstyle ? :D ;)



Another picture of this hair  :)


A non-casual updo :) I love the way it looks on dip dye hair and on my favorite hair model :D :) <3


This is how it looks from the side ...


...and from the back :)



You could call this a "hair bow", easily to recreate with the help of some youtube gurus :P ;)

Guys, tell us what you think about these hair styles in the comment box below ;) :)

Otherwise, we would be very ...


...sad, indeed :( :D haha :D



Guess that's enough for today :) <3 xxx :)

Your S&S Team

No comments:

Post a Comment